Your customers want a happy ending.
Your customers want to sell nutraceuticals. They want to improve their customers’ health and make money at the same time. They want their products delivered on time, to specification.
Do your marketing materials show them how to get this happy ending?
Our writing powers up your marketing so you’re:
- demonstrating thought leadership in the natural health manufacturing space
- generating and nurturing leads
- converting leads to sales
- retaining customers
We’re full of ideas to help you achieve your marketing goals. Whether you need a sales page, or information to educate your customers, we can help. We can also guide you through the ever-changing marketing landscape called content marketing.
Because you need both content and copy. What’s the difference? Glad you asked. (It’s a question we often get.)
Content is material that informs. When your buyer has a problem to solve, he searches for solutions. This information satisfies his curiosity and leaves him “content.” (A play on the dual meaning of the word content.) Content is blogs, podcasts, infographics, etc.
Copywriting is short for direct-response copywriting. As the term implies, it’s writing intended to elicit a response. In other words, copywriting prompts the reader to take a specific action. It’s a persuasive sales technique. Copywriting is sales pages, cold-calling scripts, ads, etc.
Content Marketing combines the two. It’s informational content that contains a call to action (click here, sign up for our updates, etc.). Those “actions” take your reader to a sales page. Or ask for their email. Of have them make a phone call. These responses give your sales team the qualified leads they need to make sales.
Whether you need content, copywriting, or content marketing, we can help. Some of the items we create include:
- Case Studies
- White Papers
- Ghost-written articles, blog posts, e-books
- Emails (autoresponders and sales messages)
- Postcards, rack cards, brochures
- Website content
Besides using current and relevant research from the natural products industry, we strive to understand your company, your difference, and what motivates your customers to buy:
- We create headlines that get your customers’ attention.
- We use stories, analogies, and examples so your message is remembered.
- We offer up facts and other information to justify purchasing.
- And most of all, we touch emotional hot buttons so your prospects turn into customers.