Email marketing can make your company fly high with relevant content and graphics
Having your emails written by a direct-response copywriter and laid out by a response-driven graphic designer makes them memorable. They cut through marketing clutter to plant seeds of desire in your buyers.
This is because these emails do more than just sell, They inform. They have eye-catching graphics. And they tell your story.
Let’s face it – everyone sends email. Most of them get deleted. The ones people read are interesting and informational. The ones that get results are interesting, informational, and ask your reader to do something – click on a link for more details, download a white paper, view a case study, etc.
You might think because there’s so much email it’s a waste of time. But look at the statistics below before you chuck email as a way to get customers.
Email compared to other digital channels:1
- Email marketing is used by 95% of B2B companies.
- Click rates are highest for in-house emails.
- In-house email click rates were between 9 to 10%.
- Click rates for internet display ads were 1.1 – 1.5%.
- Conversion rates are highest for emails sent to prospect lists.
- Prospect email conversion rates were between 5 to 5.9%.
- Mobile conversion rates were 5%.
- Social media conversion rates was 4%.
- Internet paid search (using branded keywords) conversion rates was 4%.
Basically these statistics tell you:
- Your competition is emailing, so your emails need to be smarter.
- Email is great for keeping current customers happy.
- Email gets more customers than twitter, text, or paid search.
There’s a simple way to make your emails work harder and are more powerful: Test them. Always be testing and striving for better response rates.
After all, the marketplace changes quickly. Testing is the only way to make sure what you’re doing is the best it can be.
When we create emails, we can help you with testing. We also follow best practices. This means we consider subject lines, message length, and design attributes. These ingredients make email relevant, interesting, and engaging to your buyers. And – we always have a call to action. (Like the one below)